WoW! This is terrific, love the color!I'm amazed that few people seem to use blue anymore. very pretty. Hugs
gorgeous piece Kim!!!!!
beautiful! love the color and detail. looks like she has jewel in her hair and that little bird is a nice touch.
Wow Kim your postcard is a dream.Really really beautiful. xoxo
And its fabolous!!!!!! LOL Beautifully done! Hugs,
I love this !!!Your imagination is endless, Kim!
Oooh, Kim, this is so rich looking! Just love the colors and image! Mary Ann
This is so pretty--saw it in the photos, but didn't link it in my head as being yours!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
WoW! This is terrific, love the color!
I'm amazed that few people seem to use blue anymore. very pretty. Hugs
gorgeous piece Kim!!!!!
beautiful! love the color and detail. looks like she has jewel in her hair and that little bird is a nice touch.
beautiful! love the color and detail. looks like she has jewel in her hair and that little bird is a nice touch.
Wow Kim your postcard is a dream.
Really really beautiful. xoxo
And its fabolous!!!!!! LOL Beautifully done!
Hugs,
I love this !!!
Your imagination is endless, Kim!
Oooh, Kim, this is so rich looking! Just love the colors and image! Mary Ann
This is so pretty--saw it in the photos, but didn't link it in my head as being yours!
Post a Comment