Wendy of BlissAngels and I decided to do a tin swap with the colors Pink and Green as our theme. This is the tin I made for Wendy....hope she doesn't peek before I mail it! xo
I didn't look.... oh okay I peeked a little I promise!!!!! but who hoo thank you Kim it is so pretty oops.. (Hand on mouth ) that's let the cat out of the bag... okay I looked a lot LOL! Hugs Wendy
15 comments:
this is just gorgeous! love the colors and the inside too!
It's fabulous, Kim!!!
xoxo
Beautiful tin Kim!
I didn't look.... oh okay I peeked a little I promise!!!!! but who hoo thank you Kim it is so pretty oops.. (Hand on mouth ) that's let the cat out of the bag... okay I looked a lot LOL! Hugs Wendy
posting your later ....Don't look! He he
Wow, amazing Kim, I love this fabulous tin !!
Beautiful tin!!!
Love the colores and all the detail inside.
Hugs
Oh Kim this is soooo pretty! Love it!
XXXX
Becky
gorgeous!!!!
Beautiful love the soft colours xx
This is fabulous Kim. I wish I could come to your house and you would teach me how to do wonderful tins!!
These are just so sweet!!! I love the pink and the dainty pictures!
Hugs,
What a gorgeous tin! Wendy is lucky!
~AJ
love it!! Pink and green , my favs!!
absolutely divine! Wendy will love it! I think the green/pink combo is so much fun...
Those colors make me so happy!
Post a Comment