Here's a little sneak peek at the Irish ATC book swap I co-hosted with my good friend JoAnne of
VintageDragonFly! We had 12 swappers who made 12 atc sized pages, I made the front and back covers. They sent them to me to assemble into little books and now they are ready to go out in the mail on Saturday. This was so much fun! I'll post pics of the pages once everyone has received their books.....
JoAnne has posted pics of the book pages on her blog...please go to
VintageDragonfly to see all the beautiful pages! xo
14 comments:
What a great idea! I can't wait to see the pages.
Sweet. This book is darling!
You rock like a Blarney stone! :OD
Really beautiful, can't wait to see more picture's.Hugs
Really beautiful, can't wait to see more picture's.Hugs
looking forward to it's arrival. nicely done and thank you Kim.
The covers are some sweet! I can hardly wait to see the pages...
EEEEKKKK!!! I can't wait to get my little book!! It looks amazing! Thanks so much, Kim
xoxo
This was such a fun project Kim! I'm so happy you hosted this and the book looks amazing!!!!! xoxo
This looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see the inside! Sending a hug your way:)
XXX
BEcky
CUUUUTE!!! I love the colours and the lace! :D
Hugs,
What a gorgeous book, dear Kim! I can't wait to see the pages.
Have a nice weekend my friend.
Wishes
MARTINA
This looks wonderful, you have me ready to see the pages!
:-)
So sweet and I love your ATC's too! You did a great job binding all those swap books!
Post a Comment