Happy Friday and Happy Blogaversary PPF! Today is their 3 year anniversay hosting the Paint Party Friday blog event. Thanks so much to Kristin and Eva for hosting every week! xo
Above is little painting I created in Megan Suarez's Whimsy Hat Girls Workshop on watercolor paper with Copic markers, pens and watercolor paints! So cute!
Have a great weekend everyone! xo
14 comments:
She is cute and I love her hat
This is so very CUTE! Super cute!!!!
Love her look and her cap is so awesome!!!!
She is such a cutie - what a great hat (and I love her striped outfit)!
Thank you for celebrating this special day with us :)
xo
Kristin
Love her Kim, she is very cute and love her outfit. Happy PPF, Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
she is DARLING and I love her hat Kim!!
Beautiful work Kim, love her dreamy eyes and perfect backdrop. A lovely work of art.
Annabelle : )
Awe so sweet...I love your girls and Megan is stunning in that adorable hat!! Wonderful work as always!
Hugs Giggles
This is so cute!! The little hat is adorable.
http://www.artworkbyjm.com/
So cute!! I love the colours, this is fantastic work!
This is so sweet .... I also like how you did the background.
she is darling! happy PPF
So cute and so wonderful colors Kim!! Well done! :)
Happy Paint Party Friday! You are so creative...Thanks for sharing. Have a great rest of the weekend!! Tam
Love this girl's face, Kim! Great colors!
Post a Comment