She's lovely.
Beautiful digital work. Happy PPF, Annette xhttp://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi Kim,Again loving your art! She is sweet and delicate.Look forward to seeing the Danita inspired work next time.Annabelle : )
Beautiful!, love her soft eyes.Have a great day!Nora
Kim your gamepad sketching is just fabulous-I love her sweet face and colors!
What ever you sketch with is always gorgeous!! I am so glad there is a you! When I visit here there is always some happy art to greet me!!Hugs Giggles
Sweet look she has! HPPF!
Love your new sketch!
This is so cute - your sketches are beautiful x
Such a sweetie. Have fun making your doll this week.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She's lovely.
Beautiful digital work. Happy PPF, Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi Kim,
Again loving your art! She is sweet and delicate.Look forward to seeing the Danita inspired work next time.
Annabelle : )
Beautiful!, love her soft eyes.
Have a great day!
Nora
Kim your gamepad sketching is just fabulous-I love her sweet face and colors!
What ever you sketch with is always gorgeous!! I am so glad there is a you! When I visit here there is always some happy art to greet me!!
Hugs Giggles
Sweet look she has! HPPF!
Love your new sketch!
This is so cute - your sketches are beautiful x
Such a sweetie. Have fun making your doll this week.
Post a Comment