Kim, love the micro kits! I have a couple have to get back and pick up some more..now that my Halloween mojo is starting to show up!
The Toil & Trouble kit is really cute Kim.. love your tag!
Fabulous art ... just what I like to do myself.Hapiness
Just a quick note to let you know that I received one of your pages in the Faerie book swap and just completed a blog post on it. I love what you did with the pretty fairy lady and even the back of the page is a triumph.
so cute Kim!!!i do love Hidden Vintage Studios!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kim, love the micro kits! I have a couple have to get back and pick up some more..now that my Halloween mojo is starting to show up!
The Toil & Trouble kit is really cute Kim.. love your tag!
Fabulous art ... just what I like to do myself.
Hapiness
Just a quick note to let you know that I received one of your pages in the Faerie book swap and just completed a blog post on it. I love what you did with the pretty fairy lady and even the back of the page is a triumph.
so cute Kim!!!
i do love Hidden Vintage Studios!!
Post a Comment