I made this Valentine Tin for my partner Peggy for the
BlissAngels Valentine tin swap. I love altering tins but don't get around to it very often...it was fun to be able to join this swap!
Yesterday, I received this beautiful tin and box of Valentine goodness from
Peggy! I love that it was mailed in a wooden cigar box...how cool is that?! Thanks Peggy! xo
11 comments:
Stunning Kim! Peggy is one lucky swapper!
OH MY KIM ! love it.... Peggy is going to love it ..
This is so gorgeous!!
This valentine tin is gorgeous, Kim! Stunning creation.
This is so beautiful! Love the colours and bling! :)
HUgs,
Wow! Beautifully done! Lucky Peggy!
as gorgeous as this one is
you should be making more :D
i love altered tins as much
as i love altered matchboxes!
~victoria~
i can only repeat what everyone else is saying-gorgeous! thanks for sharing.
Beautiful! I'm seeing peeps make those again, mini revival, lol. xoxo
How awesome Kim! Both the tins are cool. Wow she sent you a load of stash too and in a cigar box. ohh I really need to brush up on my packaging. I just stuck mone in a padded envie. Lame I know!!!
Enjoy your treasures
hugs Lynn
Thanks kim!!!!!!!! I love my tin filled with super bling!!!!
And thanks for showing mine to you!
I love your fun art!!!
Post a Comment