It's been a while since I've made a paper artdoll so I really enjoyed making the Marie Antoinette Angel doll for a swap! She looks a little more like a fairy than an angel but all in all, I think she turned out well. She is flying out to Wendy of
BlissAngels this week! xo
17 comments:
Kim I´ve missed my words.
Your Angel is a dream and absolutely magical.
I love it all.
So etherial Kim! I think she is a most beautiful angel and I love those wings!
oh I looked .... but I could help myself...I tried really hard to turn my face away but heck no I looked... and looked she's so pretty...stunning and goody , goody she coming to me Woo Hoo! thank you Kim
A beautiful Angel!And the wings,Wow!
Hugs
I love your paper doll Kim--you should join the paper doll swap group over at Roses!
This is just lovely!
my paper dolls never looked so good. beautiful! she is a prize.
She's lovely! And I totally forgot to sign up for that swap!!!!
She is very pretty!
Dear Kim, this is a very extraordinary and wonderful creation! Super idea and beautifully designed.
Lucky Wendy!!!
she is gorgeous!!!
so beautiful! i love all of the glitter! have a lovely weekend!
xo, juliette
This is a most wonderful angel! Adore the colours and the look!
Hugs,
Ooh, she's lovely Kim. I love her done up so colorfully.
fantástico!
Oh my gosh ! I stumbled onto this - she turned out just gorgeous !
I hardly ever get to see what life the images take on
after they fly out into the cyberworld.
You certainly made her BLOOM.
Beautiful !
xo-S.
Oh my gosh ! I stumbled onto this - she turned out just gorgeous !
I hardly ever get to see what life the images take on
after they fly out into the cyberworld.
You certainly made her BLOOM.
Beautiful !
xo-S.
Post a Comment