I am doing an Art Journal Round Robin with a couple of friends and this is a journal spread WIP I am doing for one of them. Her theme is Gardens, Flowers, Springtime...but here it's still cloudy, muddy and depressing. So I did a spread reflecting how I feel before Spring begins...before the rebirth and blossoming. In the spread I used Anais Nin's quote:
So perfect for this time of year when you know Spring is right around the corner...
Linking this week to
PaintPartyFriday and
29FacesArtChallenge2014. Have a great weekend!
21 comments:
This is absolutely amazing!
wow Kim this a truly wonderful spread for PPF and 29 Faces, Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Really nice pages Kim and a perfect quote!!
Gorgeous work, my friend!
Wow, that is a page rich in texture! Lots to see, and a perfect quote!
love the depth of your work!!! Happy PPF and I wish you a wonderful weekend!!!!
so much wonderful color, layering and textures Kim!
Kim, such exciting and beautiful colors!
Love your work.
Have fun in your round robin! Great page and definitely an inspiring quote.
I absolutely love your colors and the mood you create with your work! Beautifully done! Happy PPF!
I love, love, love your spread. The colours, the texture, the imigery, just beautiful!
xx Monique
this is incredible!love the textures!!!
Fab journal page.
Lots of depht and thoughts on this one. Beautifully done. I'll look forward the spring also.
So much depth in your great pages!
Hugs Giggles
Gorgeous Kim!
What a splendid work!
These pages are fabulous - I love the .colors
Kim this is amazing. I love all the layers and depth. Very nice
Nicole/Beadwright
I really like when an art piece draws you in, this does it beautifully!
annabelle : )
I really like when an art piece draws you in, this does it beautifully!
annabelle : )
Post a Comment