Thursday, December 5, 2013

Art Academy:Sketchpad

I have been playing with Art Academy:Sketchpad on the WiiU and having so much fun trying something a little different! Sorry about the poor pic quality, I took  pics of them on the TV because I don't think you can download them.

Linking this week to PaintParty Friday....Have a good weekend! xo

14 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your girls Kim, happy PPF, Annette x

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful sketches! Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

pretty faces! Love them!
Happy PPF!

denthe said...

These are so sweet ... Great work!

ann @ Whimsyville said...

love the way that the colors blend - looks like pastel and ink ! Happy PPF.

SLScheibe said...

Really cute little faces!

Unknown said...

Great faces!

Linda Kunsman said...

I know nothing about this but your faces in this format are as beautiful as painting on a canvas!

sharon said...

Cute faces, well done!

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Great faces! I love their eyes :)

Giggles said...

Love them!! I want this. It says you can't download it to the computer though...is that true? Thank you for posting these adorable little characters!

Hugs Giggles

DVArtist said...

These are fantastic!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Marfi-topia said...

they're beautiful kim!
love the expressions!!

JKW said...

I love the different little personalities. Blessings, Janet PPF