Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lily and Her Raven...



 Lily and Her Raven OOAK Altered Doll....a porcelain doll with cloth body from the thrift store that I altered with acrylic paints, glazes and inks. Love how she turned out.

Linking to PaintPartyFriday this week and if you are interested I am doing a giveaway of an altered bottle for Spell-A-Pa-Looza, click HERE for more info!

10 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

She is really great!!

Linda Kunsman said...

Fabulous!! You have truly found your muse and your artistic niche with your altered dolls and pez containers!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Love her! Such adorable face. :)

Laura S Reading said...

Hauntingly beautiful.

Giggles said...

Gorgeous.. love her!! Such a fun season!

Hugs Giggles

denthe said...

I love how you did her hair! Gorgeous!

bellefrogworks said...

What a fun project - you've given an old doll new life. Perfect for Halloween.

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

WOW! She is a striking doll, from head to toe. Blessings!

Debbie said...

Scary creepy Gorgeous!! She is wonderful.

Heather Foust said...

Oh how fun this is!!! Great idea!