I'd like to introduce you to Green Ghoul Girl.....
Sister to Purple Bat Girl.....
Green Ghoul Girl is known to have a bad attitude and play pranks around the house...but Purple BatGirl is very sweet and loves to play in the garden!
Happy Haunted Humpday!




7 comments:
Ooh she's so cute !
I love her dress... She looks like she could be a prankster !!!
Love her expression.
Green Ghoul Girl is gorgeously gruesome! Love the spiders on her dress and her cute little pumpkin! :D
love her and her sister!!
Oh wow, she is almost better than her sister - and her sister is already amazing! I love your dolls.
Halloween beauty must run in the family of these siblings. They are both wonderful. Great Haunted Humpday post. Oma Linda
She's such a beauty!
Her eyes do look "darker" than her sisters and those hands look ready for mischief!
Love them both.
Post a Comment