Monday, September 9, 2013

Odd Angel Altered Pez is being published!

I am so excited to announce that my altered Pez dispenser, Odd Angel, is going to be published in the Jan/Feb 2014 issue of Somerset Studio magazine. I have also been asked to write an article about making the altered Pez...I am beyond thrilled! For those that have inquired about purchasing Odd Angel, I won't have her returned to me until sometime after the New Year. Thank you for your interest and if you would like, I have a couple of altered Pez currently in my Etsy Shop and plan to add a few more in the next week or so. Thank you! xo

7 comments:

Ann said...

Kim, you know i am thrilled beyond words for you!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! quite an honor..and so well deserved!!! xo

JoAnne said...

Congrats Kim...she is my fav!

Laura S Reading said...

Congratulations!
Being published is wonderful but Somerset Studio only showcases the best!

Unknown said...

THat is such a cool and unique idea, an altered Pez container,best I have seen yet!
Congrats on being published!
Hugs Marilou

Marfi-topia said...

Congratulations Kim!!
This is so awesome!

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

Oh, how fantastic! Congratulations!!

Sim said...

Congrats Kim! You really deserve it!
I'm so glad for your success! :)