I am so excited to learn that my Surrender Dorothy mixed media piece was published in the Sept/Oct issue of Somerset Studio!
She is on page 119...(the pic shown above has been digitally enhanced with a film strip border)
I am always so surprised and excited to learn something I've done has been published! xo


12 comments:
That's wonderful! Congratulations! She really is beautiful and deserves to be on that page ....
Congratulations! This is such a stunning piece.
Karen x
Congatulations, dear Tabitha!
A very fine work is published and a big
joy and honor :)
Hugs
Erika
Congratulations so much for being published - it is so awesome + I am so happy for you! x
Such a wonderful surprise and you totally deserve it your art is wonderful!!! Congrats!!!
Oh she is stunning Kim... congratulations... can't wait to get my copy now...
Jenny ♥
Yay, Kim!!! Congrats...Beautiful art!
Mary Ann S.
A lot of congratulations dear Kim!
You largely deserve it!
Congratulations on inclusion in the magazine. I love the painting og Dorothy, just magical.
A huge congrats to you! Mina
Congratulations Kim!!! :)
maybe it's surprising to you but not to me at all.
your art is incredible Kim!
congratulations!!!!!
Dorothy looks fabulous.
Post a Comment