Thursday, July 11, 2013

Paint Party Friday....Itty Bitty Baby Bubbles


Happy Weekend and Happy PaintPartyFriday! I would like you to meet Itty Bitty Baby Bubbles, isn't she a cutie?! This is an 8x10 mixed media painting on canvasboard. I used layers if copic markers, inks, pens, acrylic paints and glitter to create her. I love making these big eyed cute girls!

Thanks so much for visiting! xo

24 comments:

Netty said...

love your latest girl with that fabulous background. Happy PPF, Annette x

Unknown said...

Stupenda la tua sirena!
Bellalullo

Valerie-Jael said...

She is totally gorgeous Kim! Valerie

Lorraine said...

very cute

Christine said...

She is a cutie!

Linda Kunsman said...

she certainly is Adorable and so wonderful surrounded by all those fab layers and colors!

Faye said...

Wow, I can't imagine how you make those eyes look so real! Your Itty Bitty Baby Bubbles is so adorable.

Kate Robertson said...

Very cute, and an awesome background.

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie and so rich in detail! Fab. xox

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

She is too cute! I love the background colours:)

Monique said...

Your baby bubbles mermaid is so cute.
Happy PPF, have a great weekend.
xx

GlorV1 said...

Love your mermaid. Lots of detail and do love the background. Nice job.
Gloria
http://shininglife1.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Your girls with the big eyes are super cute!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

She's a cutie! I like her big green eyes and her crown was the perfect finishing touch. Blessings!

Tammie Dickerson said...

What a wonderful little mermaid! Love the colors and mood!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Very cute itty bitty! I love the colors of your background, too. Thank you for your comment on my blog.

denthe said...

So so sweet .... Love her eyes!

PiaRom said...

She is a cutie indeed! and I love how you did the unterwaterplants and the wonderful border!! ♥ Conny
http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

DVArtist said...

Very cute and the background is fabulous.
Nicole/Beadwright

Giggles said...

Oh another to die for painting...love her, so adorable...love the colors and whimsy as always!!

Hugs Giggles

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I love this painting! Bubbles is just so freaking adorable. :)

Unknown said...

I love her!! So sweet!!

janice smith said...

I love your big eyed cute girls, too! It very evident that you have a great time making them! Such gorgeous and fun colors!

Karen Smithey said...

She's adorable, and what gorgeous colors--lots of depth!

Happy PPF!