I decided to switch gears last week and work on something I hadn't done in a while. I love art journals even though I don't work in them very often and thought it would be fun to alter an old hymnal I had on the shelf. I'm still playing with the details but the front is just about done. Next I'm going to work on the inside and prepare the pages for writing (should have done that first!) xo
14 comments:
Oooooh this is so awesome my friend!
Bravo from my deep heart! :)
Just beautiful Kim!!
I agree beautiful and i always do the outside first that way it to inspires me to the inside as well
wow its gorgeous Kim. Hugs Annette x
Kim, I really love this journal. It's gorgeous!
Kim - this is just lovely. Glad that you are going back to altering journals.
How amazing those enchanting cover...can´t wait to see the pages you did in it later ♥ Conny
http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de
outstanding Kim!!!
a gorgeous journal!!!
love the fabric ties....it really makes this perfect!!!
xo
Oh, Wow! I do hope you'll share more as you go along.
Oh this looks very yummy Dxx
Love what you have done to this book. The cover is just gorgeous.
love this vintage book..I also love altering books well the front anyway but never get round to altering the insides..one day! I like your fun mermaid pieces too..happy ppf
Nice! Beautifully put together.
So pretty -- love all the texture, and what a great photo of it you took!
Post a Comment