"Dot the BunnyGirl" by Kim Smith 2013 (Please do not take image without my permission.)
This is the second bunny painting from The Painted Bunny Workshop I am taking from Teresa McFayden. I am really enjoying learning this whimsical style and trying a new color palette. This painting is on canvas and done with pencil, pens and acrylic paints. Dot was created for the first day of Spring! Happy Spring Equinox and Happy PPF!

42 comments:
I love Dot....she's adoarable! Happy Spring Kim! (Snowing here right now, ugh!)
She is so sweet !!
So Cute!!
This is soooo sweet!!! Im loving the eyes especially!!! :D
Hugs,
Meraviglioso e dolcissimo!
Bellalullo
She's so cute! I love that size of canvas!
Wow, this is a very beautiful painting, Kim, love it.
HPPF and have a nice weekend
Just georgious! I love the colour combinations. Before you know it you will be overrun with happy bunnies!!
She's a cutie! I love your fun, yet vintage color scheme too. Blessings!
Dot is really cute. I love the beautiful spring colors you used.
She is so pretty and bunny-like, perfect for Spring (if we get any).
xx Happy PPF
Very sweet and endearing, beautifully painted and I love your colors! <3
She's so sweet!! I'm loving your bunny series Kim!
Very sweet little bunny girl. Happy PPF!
That's one cool bunny - love her to bits. Happy PPF!
She's really cute, happy spring!
Dot the bunny girl has such a gorgeous face. This is a great Easter piece.
Your bunny girl is darling.
Love this, Kim!
The colors are so gorgeous and the elongated canvas a show-stopper again!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
Bunny girl Dot is beautiful, love her.
Happy PPF, Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Now this is a bunny-girl that I LOVE! Valerie
It really feels like Spring. She would have a hard time hopping thru all the snow we have here. I'm ready for a change.
Dot is adorable and love the colors too!! I can imagine a doll just like her!!
Hugs Giggles
First of all... a bunny workshop just sounds like too much fun. Yours is lovely. Perfect for easter.
Dot is sooooo SWEET!!! Love the colors♥
totally love this sweet painting..I better hop over to see the class u took! Awesome blog :)
Great eyes -- they shine like glass. Very sweet bunny. Thanks and Happy Spring to you!
so sweet!! I agree, her eyes shine like glass. I think she looks like she's in love!
What a fun piece. Very springish. HPPF
Absolutely lovely! I love whimsical creatures! :D beautiful!
gorgeous colours and the whole thing just works... love it...xx
This is full of such sweetness, she's so lovely, the colors great, all making such a sweet spring piece, love it! xx
I just painted a bunny it must be something going round :) I love Dot she is lovely and the dark edging is YUM!
Dot is just precious! I love that style...very whimsical and fun. Yay for spring!
Oooooh! I LOVE her - Okay, now I totally want to try that. She's adorable!! xo
what a sweet and wistful face. Beautiful. Happy PPF (on Saturday!)
A wonderful bunny. Perfect time of the year too. Her face is child like and full of innocents.
Nicole/Beadwright
Oh my gosh! So adorable! Love her bunny ears. :)
Such a sweet painting!
Karen x
Dot is so cute love the colours you chose! :0)
She is just adorable. I love her. It sounds like a really cool course that you are doing.
Happy belated PPF!
Kirstin x
Dot makes me smile, she is lovely! :-)
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Ilona
Post a Comment