Remember the little painting I did last week? Well, this is painting #2 from the workshop I am taking on
TheTroddenPath. This painting measures 6x24 inches on wood and is collage, acrylics and pencil. The collage image I used for the upper half of the women is from
Sittin'PrettyLadies by
HiddenVintageStudios. She looks so different in the painting after all the paint and pencil. I really enjoyed doing this one and am starting my third...these ladies are very addictive!
Happy
PPF everyone!
p.s. I'm also linking to
29Faces for February...wish me luck!
44 comments:
I love this Kim it looks like an old oil painting... it's not oil pints is it???? wow its a very interesting technique... lovely !
you do such a great job with this technique!!
I love your style. It does look like oils. Nicely done. Thank you. Happy PPF!
****swoon****
OMgosh! You are incredible! I adore her! Well done!
Hugs,
Terri
just GORGEOUS!! WOW!
Beautiful work!
Beautiful collage work. Happy PPF, Annette x
j'ai hâte de voir tes portraits.je commence à me sentir toute petite
very beautiful portrait today Kim!
Oh Kim.. she is stunning... I love her... have only just recently found the Trodden Path... so many wonderful classes... I signed up with Kate Thompson.... lovely to see you in the 29 Faces Challenge...
Jenny ♥
I love her, dear Kim, she is amazing! Thank you for visiting my blog. Oh, I ca see, I have so much to learn :)
Have a creative time!
Erika
Beautiful, Kim. You've done a wonderful job on this. The workshop class sounds like so much fun.
This is lovely...and the skirt is just stunning... really wonderful... I do like your soft and vintage style... really fresh and interesting...xx
Wow! She's gorgeous!! Love your style! Happy PPF!
Gorgeous painting, Kim!
Loving this vertical series!!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
i like the blue backgrounds you've used, really brings out the images. Very nice. more to come-good.
Beautiful work, Kim. She is a woman of mystery and you've breathed life into her. Happy PPF.
I really like the way you did the skirt on this!
I love the softness of this painting... Beautiful!
xo
Kristin
I love her!!! She looks like royalty painted in oil-really fantastic!
Lovely artwork ~ unique approach ~
(A Creative Harbor)
This is great. I love how the coloring came out on her face. Painting on wood . . you are amazing. Blessings, Janet PPF
Gorgeous! I love her eyes and the lips. Very beautiful and detailed!
Awesome! Really like your style! <3
She is wonderful! She has such a beautiful softness to her. I LOVE the skirt!!!!
Good luck with the faces.... I look forward to seeing them!
I love your blog and I'm your newest follower :)
Karen x
She is so proud and regal. A wonderful piece as well as your other creative collages below, I love your art!
Fantastic painting with some gorgeous textures.
Wow I love the sparkle in her eyes...this painting is almost too beautiful for words...impressive all around!! Thanks for sharing her...can't wait to see more!!
Hugs Giggles
Love your style and fabulous painting! This reminds me of an old masters oil painting.
Lovely painting.
Good luck with the 29 faces challenge, it sure is challenging.
She is absolutely beautiful.
She really does look different yes! You really made it your own. Great work! and good for you to be joining the 29 faces challenge! Welcome to the club!
What a beautiful piece! Kudos!!
This is great, Kim! I thought I recognized Jane's influence as I have taken a class with her as well in the past. In fact, just today I thought I should watch the videos again as a refresher. Seeing your painting just convinced me that I should really do that! Happy PPF, Silke
Your work is beautiful, so fresh and interesting. I'm a collector of portraits, in oils and acrylics, but have never branched out into mixed medias. So glad I found your blog, Jan
WOW! She is stunning! I found you through 29 Faces.
I love, love, love your lady. She is wonderful. So many people posting for 29 faces...I'm off to check it out for myself! Happy PPF! - janice
Beautiful painting! I love the expression on her face! Best of luck on 29 Faces, can't wait to see more of your work!
Wow! She is absolutely breathtaking. :)
Lovely painting...and 29 faces sounds very ambitious.
This piece is beautiful. I love the layers.
the words are easy for this...sophisticated, classic, timeless. happy ppf!
Truly wonderful!
The lady is just wonderful! The colors and feeling it evokes. Your 29 faces are going great! Congrats!
Post a Comment