Thursday, February 28, 2013
India Vintage Style ATC
Cut and paste atc made using images from the new India kit by ItKuPilli Imagenarium. I used three images layered in the background, plus the main image. Glued a gold German Scrap border to the edges and then glazed with crackle medium. I am obsessed with making things look vintage so decided to then add layers of rub n buff, inks and acrylic paints to the border to make it look like old aged metal. I added a flower embellishment to her hair and did a light coating of acrylic paint as a finish. I wanted the atc to look like something you would find in a dusty old trunk at the flea market. Don't know if I accomplished that but I had alot of fun working with the images and playing with the technique!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you did and the German scrap looks like a old frame....
This looks very interesting and fun!! Love it xox Conny
you did...and beautifully!!! i really love the crackle on this!!
wonderful piece! it looks like an old photograph, very nice.
You are so versatile and your work is so varied! Love it all!
Post a Comment