beautiful Kim darn it I'm not doing this one ! they turned out so pretty
like all these marie antoinette inspired vintage pieces..your ppf heart painting is vibrant too.
Gorgeous Kim! You just do an outstanding job!
Wow, amazing, dear Kim. I love this fabulous ATC!!
this is lovely Kim!!your background is beautiful.ink?stain?watercolor?love the embellishments..esp. the beaded ribbon at the bottom! stay warm!!!
Really beautiful Kim,love all the little bits.Hugs
It's beautiful and there are so many wonderful details. I love the way the colors work together too.
Ooooh I love the colour too, and the actual image is fabulous, I love that sort of theme! :) Hugs,
Just beautiful! laces and sparkly and a touch of blue makes it fabulous.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
beautiful Kim darn it I'm not doing this one ! they turned out so pretty
like all these marie antoinette inspired vintage pieces..your ppf heart painting is vibrant too.
Gorgeous Kim! You just do an outstanding job!
Wow, amazing, dear Kim. I love this fabulous ATC!!
this is lovely Kim!!your background is beautiful.ink?stain?watercolor?
love the embellishments..esp. the beaded ribbon at the bottom!
stay warm!!!
Really beautiful Kim,love all the little bits.
Hugs
It's beautiful and there are so many wonderful details. I love the way the colors work together too.
Ooooh I love the colour too, and the actual image is fabulous, I love that sort of theme! :)
Hugs,
Just beautiful! laces and sparkly and a touch of blue makes it fabulous.
Post a Comment