Hope everyone had a nice Christmas Day? Ours was very nice...except that our furnace decided to die on Christmas Eve! We got 2 inches of snow....and today it's raining and snowing...and no heat! Fortunately we have space heaters and a small fireplace to take off some of the chill. Hopefully hubby can get a replacement part today.
Hope Santa was good to you!
6 comments:
Beautiful image. Love and blessings to you.
Hope you get your furnace fixed today!!
Eeekkk! What a thing to happen on a holiday. Bear looks like he has a fur coat enough for everyone. Suppose he's the only one who isn't unhappy. Keep warm as you can and hope it's running soon.
Oh! That does not sound like fun! I want to thank you for you comment on my blog. I love the vintage image you have today. I hope you are nice and cozy by now.
Oh! That does not sound like fun! I want to thank you for you comment on my blog. I love the vintage image you have today. I hope you are nice and cozy by now.
Post a Comment