Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Ornament....Vintage


Here is another style of holiday ornament I have been making. This is my version of the one Nellie Wortman teaches in her Ornament Workshop on CreativeWorkshops. I like this simple style and color palette.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Very pretty! I love the blue wings and ribbon!
Have a great week
Lisa

Linda said...

this is a winner! i do like the color palettle-really stand out. very nice.

JoAnne said...

It's so pretty Kim!

Art From The heart said...

Really beautiful Kim and that little bell is a perfect finish!
Hugs

Ann said...

gorgeous kim!! i agree with amy..the little bell is perfect!!
what size is this?

beverly e said...

Oooo,I love this! I may have to try it with actual vintage photos of ancestry and weathered jingle bells. LOVE the blue ribbon... Thanks for the inspiration!

Ibarra Creations 4U said...

Simple, yet so elegant!!!