She is WONDERFUL Kim!I'll surely give her a lot of candies!I adore her!And I'm happy you are going to make another one soon! :)
That is just the most beautiful creepy (but in a totally wonderful way) doll!!! youve created such a beauty! :D Hugs,
What a fabulous alteration Kim! She is wonderfully creepy!
Fabulous Kim. I love her !!Hugs
She's fun--love her hair!!
Oh love this and i 'm not a fan of dolls! she is really gorgeous-you did a fabulous job.
Kim.....she is beautifullly spooky! Love her and yes, I will give her candy. Hugs, Mary Ann
Oh Kim, this is amazing! You did a fabulous job on little Tina. I am so impressed. Have a beautiful weekend. Mina
Spooky and so Beautiful Kim.Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my being a new Grandma. I can't wait to hold him.Hugs Lynn
I just had to say I love your blog!ManonX
Wow Kim! I have not seen altered dolls before and yours is fab! She is really spooky looking. Well done!Hugs,Terri
Post a Comment
11 comments:
She is WONDERFUL Kim!
I'll surely give her a lot of candies!
I adore her!
And I'm happy you are going to make another one soon! :)
That is just the most beautiful creepy (but in a totally wonderful way) doll!!! youve created such a beauty! :D
Hugs,
What a fabulous alteration Kim! She is wonderfully creepy!
Fabulous Kim. I love her !!
Hugs
She's fun--love her hair!!
Oh love this and i 'm not a fan of dolls! she is really gorgeous-you did a fabulous job.
Kim.....she is beautifullly spooky! Love her and yes, I will give her candy. Hugs, Mary Ann
Oh Kim, this is amazing! You did a fabulous job on little Tina. I am so impressed. Have a beautiful weekend. Mina
Spooky and so Beautiful Kim.
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my being a new Grandma. I can't wait to hold him.
Hugs Lynn
I just had to say I love your blog!
ManonX
Wow Kim! I have not seen altered dolls before and yours is fab! She is really spooky looking. Well done!
Hugs,
Terri
Post a Comment