Watercolor Fresco Mixed Media piece number 2! My current obsession is now image transfers and painting on plaster, love it! For anyone who didn't see the my first piece, I am taking a workshop on
The Trodden Path (ok, so truthfully I"m taking several workshops on the site) and this is from the Watercolor Fresco Painting workshop taught by Kate Thompson.
8 comments:
I think this would count as a GOOD obsession, because wow! Kim stunning!
Love the etherial quality of this - beautiful! And I'm going right this minute to check out these classes :)
Kim-just fabulous!! On the second one is the image printed onto fabric?
I love the effect...it's really beautiful Kim! (and I knew you HAD to be taking more than 1 workshop,lol!)
This is an eye grabber! beautiful-not only the image but the laces and fabrics around the image.
Tabby, this is so gorgeous, so beautiful-lovely image and transfer.
xo,Dorthe
I thin this is absolutely beautiful! I can see why you'd love it! :D
Hugs,
OOOOhhhh this is so cool!!! LOVE it!
Post a Comment