Kim I really like this mixed media college painting ....i made in larger to see all the layers it is stunning
I love this piece Kim! It is really beautiful!
Wonderful colors Kim and I love the painted bird with the photo.
Kim! This is beautiful... love paintings with collage elements! Mary Ann
Very nice. love the colors and images. enjoy seeing your new techniques.
This is a beautiful creation! Hugs,
What an awesome collage piece. The colors and the layers are great. It really makes a statement.I love Halloween...my favorite
Hello sweetie! I am trying to catch up with everyone so happy I didn't miss this lovely work. Hugs, Mina
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Kim I really like this mixed media college painting ....i made in larger to see all the layers it is stunning
I love this piece Kim! It is really beautiful!
Wonderful colors Kim and I love the painted bird with the photo.
Kim! This is beautiful... love paintings with collage elements! Mary Ann
Very nice. love the colors and images. enjoy seeing your new techniques.
This is a beautiful creation!
Hugs,
What an awesome collage piece. The colors and the layers are great. It really makes a statement.
I love Halloween...my favorite
Hello sweetie! I am trying to catch up with everyone so happy I didn't miss this lovely work. Hugs, Mina
Post a Comment