A little altered composition book using images from the 'Little Mariners' kit from HiddenVintageStudios on DeviantScrap. I used cheesecloth, burlap, an antique button, mica to build layers on this little comp book!
I just discovered your wonderful blog. I've been an altered art artist for eons ... before hardly anybody heard of it and it's so nice to see how it has blossomed. Love all you art.
7 comments:
love this-texture is great. nice book to write all your ideas into.
I just discovered your wonderful blog. I've been an altered art artist for eons ... before hardly anybody heard of it and it's so nice to see how it has blossomed. Love all you art.
Happiness to all.
Very cute Kim!
great altered book!! so cute!!!
Kim, this is fabulous!!! I love the roughness of the burlap with the beautiful images!
Love love love it!! Yummy texture...ooooooh. xoxo Cat
I love your sailor collage, altered book! It has some great textures going on!
Post a Comment