I made this journal cover using a vintage handmade baby blanket quilt, vintage dresser scarf, and pieces of a not so vintage wedding dress. I LOVE making these journal covers!! xo
Well Kim this one is my favorite because of the soft shabby chich colors...they are all lovely but this one just says LOOK AT ME...touch me! I can tell you really like this class... Hugs Karla
13 comments:
It shows that you love making them. They're so beautiful Kim! xoxo
Wow Kim--you are on a roll! these have all been just beautiful!! Great class choice for you.
All of your covers have been beautiful! Love them!
Girl, you just amaze me every time! That journal is fabulous!!!
Hugs,
WOW...this is awesome...gorgeous work, Kim!
Each one is more beautiful then the last. Love seeing them.
It is gorgeous ,I love all your bits of beautiful laces and the wonderful images ,so lovely, dear Kim.
Hugs Dorthe
So beautiful, love your journal cover :)
Your journal covers are all so beautiful, Kim!
Well Kim this one is my favorite because of the soft shabby chich colors...they are all lovely but this one just says LOOK AT ME...touch me!
I can tell you really like this class...
Hugs Karla
beautiful Kim!!!!
gorgeous piece!
love this!!!
Michele
Post a Comment