I am having the best time taking
Natasha May's Cotton Candy Girls Workshop! I love her paintings and am enjoying learning how she makes her girls. This little painting is 8x8 on wood and is painted with acrylics. Look for more paintings as I work thru the lessons. These are so much fun to do and Natasha is a fabulous instructor! xo
9 comments:
ONE WORD:fantastical.
Oh, she is too adorable!!!
How darling......Hugs
Oh my....I love this!!!
Happy Week!
LuLu~*xoxo
Kim - how adorable! Hugs,
Well you inspired me - I have signed up for the course..
Oh Kim, she is so sweet! I truly admire how you embrace these workshops. Your work is special. xoxo
I am so happy you're enjoying the class. :) And you are a fantastic student! Your angel is awesome! :)
Dang I've been busy the last couple of days but how did I miss this. That is the cutest little painting-you are a star pupil!
Post a Comment