And the winner is........Ginger of Ginger's Vintage Room! Congrats Ginger!! I'll email you for your mailing info...thanks so much to everyone who played! xo
Friday, April 20, 2012
Jewelry is a Girls Best Friend De-Stash Giveaway.....Updated!
And the winner is........Ginger of Ginger's Vintage Room! Congrats Ginger!! I'll email you for your mailing info...thanks so much to everyone who played! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
O-M-G I would so LOVE to win! I love making altered art jewelry!! I need to take a photo of the charms so I can pop them in the mail to you! I've been busy working and getting ready for next weekend's flea, getting a little nervous :)
Have a great weekend!!
xoxo
Wow, what an amazing giveaway! I adore mixed media jewellery, every piece is a one-off special. I would dearly love to make a few pieces for myself.
Wow! I am just getting into altered art jewelry and this would be a wonderful start for me. Currently I am making hand stamped charms and they are a blast to make!.
I will post your giveaway on my sidebar. Thanks for the generosity and the chance to win!
I love making jewelry! all the fun bling to play with! I feel like a little kid playing with legos! I get in the zone and create for hours! :O) Thanks for the chance!
Oooohhh Kim, this one's a goodie. I love to play with old jewelry!
I love to make something old new again and sometime I just like fixing an old broke necklace and give it new life. I have quite a few old pieces in my collection that I wear day to day, but I'm always looking for more.
What a wonderful prize. I love the freedom of mixed media jewelry and all the little surprises that can be tucked into a string of beads.
I do love making pieces that are totally unique. I havent made much recently due to things at home but I used to make lots.
hope all is well with you Kim.I miss getting to the blogs as much as i used to and noticed your gorgeous creation in the post below too, its a WOW of an art piece.
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs June x
I would love a chance to win some jewelry making supplies. How nice of you to pass it on. I enjoy making an original piece that nobody else has. I am a follower.
Danielle
What a generous giveaway, I'd love to win and kick start my jewellery making again. I used to like to make jewellery so I could make it just to my taste, personal and pretty :)
I love the discovery process when you have a design set in your mind and the piece takes on a life of its own and becomes more than you could have imagined. Thanks for the chance to win some fabulous new goodies!
I like making original pieces that make the people who wear them feel ridiculously special. Thanks for having such an amazing giveaway.
I've been gathering a few things to make some jewelry...delicious vintage things, but have not seen a jewelry muse flitting about yet. I think a stroke of luck might get her-and me- going! :OD
I love making altered jewelry and adding jewelry pieces to birdhouses and windchimes. Thanks for a chance to share in your stash!
I just wanted to thank you Kim for my box of goodies. You are beyond generous!
Post a Comment