LOVELY ! I thought it was digital at first ... it has such depth
Wow, that really turned out very cool Kim!
love the way you did the strips for the depth. nice colors too. eye catching.
Wow what a great piece.Stunning non embelished ATC.Have a lovely sunday my friend. xoxo
Gorgeous ATC! I could 'soooo' see it as a REAL shadow box idea!
This is beautiful my dear! :) Hugs,
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVELY ! I thought it was digital at first ... it has such depth
Wow, that really turned out very cool Kim!
love the way you did the strips for the depth. nice colors too. eye catching.
Wow what a great piece.
Stunning non embelished ATC.
Have a lovely sunday my friend. xoxo
Gorgeous ATC! I could 'soooo' see it as a REAL shadow box idea!
This is beautiful my dear! :)
Hugs,
Post a Comment