I found out yesterday I was chosen as a new Design Team Member for
Lisa Kettell Designs! I am so excited and beyond thrilled to be picked to be part of the design team. When I first got into altered arts/mixed media, her book
Altered Art Circus was one of the first books I bought. I love her use of whimsy, color and vintage images. Please stop by her page when you get the chance if you aren't familiar with her work. I will be posting once a week to show off the cool art I'll be making so stay tuned! xo
16 comments:
Congratulations dear Kim.
I´m so curious to see your work with it.
Have a lovely weekend. xoxo
Oh Kim! How exciting! I love her things and I have that book also. You will be a great member of her team!!
Congratulations!! I love the art you have created and look forward to seeing future posts. So exciting!
Have a great weekend... and a Happy St. Patrick's Day,
Karen
Ladybug Creek
Congrats Kim! What a huge honor! You're the perfect choice, can't wait to see your designs!
Kim I can't wait to see what you come up with .... Congratulations again big hugs Wendy
Congrats! I can't wait to see the new work!
Oh My Congrats Kim, so richly deserved.
Can'twait to see what you come up with...
Hugs
Congratulations! I am thrilled for you. I have been reading your blog lately, and love your work. Thanks for sharing the terrific news!
Kim..I couldn't be more excited!! How thrilling!!!!!Congratulations my dear friend!!!! xo
CONGRATULATIONS!! i looked at her site and it's a perfect match for your art. have fun!
Wow, what an honor! Congrats!
Congrats girl!!! You make such wonderful stuff, Im not surprised! :D Ill be waiting to see what goodies you share with us! :)
Hugs,
Huge congrats, Miss Kimitha! Lisa is a very sweet and nice person, on top of everything else. I'd call this a perfect fit, since you are that way, too. <3 <3 xoxo
Oh Kim! Congratulations!
Kim - a big Congrats! You are a talented artist and it's definitely well-deserved that you get this opportunity to share it with the world. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)
Excellent news, congratulations to you!!
:)
Post a Comment