I have been taking Juliette Crane's
HowToPaintAGirl e-course and this is the first painting I made in the course. It was hard to capture the colors because it's a cloudy day but you get the idea. I painted a little fairy girl in the forest. I'm learning so much and hope to take Juliette's
HowtoPaintAnOwl class in March!xo
13 comments:
oh she's cute!
She`s is really darling, dear Kim!
Fantastic painting. Love this.
yeah! you painted a GIRL!!! :)
and she's darn cute, too
she is so sweet Kim!!!!
one day i hope to take this course!!!..you know that i so can not draw or paint!!!!
oh,gosh!! just saw the price!! maybe i'll have Stephen try to teach me!!!!LOL!!!
Oh Kim--she is adorable!
She came out beautiful!
Sweet!!! Ive seen stuff like this before and yours is brilliant! :D
Hugs,
Adorable--you did such a nice job!
Kim - she is very sweet - you did a beautiful job with this painting! Well done!
Kim, I'm echoing what everyone else has said, she is adorable!!
Kim, I'm echoing what everyone else has said, she is adorable!!
I love your painting. So sweet!
Danielle
Post a Comment