Kim what a beautiful horse! thank you for show us .. hugs wendy
What a darling animal you have! He's beautiful and nice to see you get out with him! Hugs,
Does Jake say "hey" or "hay"! What a wonderful creature, you R lucky to have each other.
Oh, I bet he was happy to go for a RIDE!!!! The weather has been beautiful here too! xxooMarsha
Kim-Jake is so beautiful! We've had fabulous weather here the last few days--60's--but it's back to the cold tomorrow!
i wish I lived at your house!!!!
Hi Kim...happy new year! Oh is Jake a Haflinger...her is stunning sweet!Karla
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Kim what a beautiful horse! thank you for show us .. hugs wendy
What a darling animal you have! He's beautiful and nice to see you get out with him!
Hugs,
Does Jake say "hey" or "hay"! What a wonderful creature, you R lucky to have each other.
Does Jake say "hey" or "hay"! What a wonderful creature, you R lucky to have each other.
Oh, I bet he was happy to go for a RIDE!!!!
The weather has been beautiful here too!
xxoo
Marsha
Kim-Jake is so beautiful! We've had fabulous weather here the last few days--60's--but it's back to the cold tomorrow!
i wish I lived at your house!!!!
Hi Kim...happy new year! Oh is Jake a Haflinger...her is stunning sweet!
Karla
Post a Comment