Oooooooooooo, I love that hair!!!Happy Holidays!LuLu~*xoxo
Me too.... that hair color is fearless...hugs wendy
thought i left a comment this morning, not sure what i did. i like the shoes the very best. but i have to say the hair is really daring.
Wow, I'm impressed with this eye catching explosion of color. Love that hair!Hugs,Gaby
the little caroler..so cute! my mom had 2 of these..don't remember what happened to them..hopefully they are still in one of the MANY boxes of Christmas decorations that I've yet to open!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oooooooooooo, I love that hair!!!
Happy Holidays!
LuLu~*xoxo
Me too.... that hair color is fearless...hugs wendy
thought i left a comment this morning, not sure what i did. i like the shoes the very best. but i have to say the hair is really daring.
Wow, I'm impressed with this eye catching explosion of color. Love that hair!
Hugs,
Gaby
the little caroler..so cute! my mom had 2 of these..don't remember what happened to them..hopefully they are still in one of the MANY boxes of Christmas decorations that I've yet to open!
Post a Comment