Lovely images Kim!! I am trying to catch up on your Blog since I missed out on most of last week. I was in the hospital having a nasty appendix removed! ICK!
nice photos. who wouldn't like pink for Christmas after seeing those! of course i like pink anyway i can get it. 2 guys and you-probably no pink tree this year? a little one for your craft room would be nice.
8 comments:
the pink ornaments are so pretty!
are you going to have a pink tree?
i'm thinking you husband and son might not be thrilled with the idea!!
Lovely images Kim!! I am trying to catch up on your Blog since I missed out on most of last week. I was in the hospital having a nasty appendix removed! ICK!
Off to read more!
Love,
LuLu~*xoxo
dARN! Mmm Pink christmas tree ... how Absolutely fabulous...hugs wendy
nice photos. who wouldn't like pink for Christmas after seeing those! of course i like pink anyway i can get it. 2 guys and you-probably no pink tree this year? a little one for your craft room would be nice.
How pretty! Do you want me to send some of your pinks back? lol
Loved the mouse post by the way....
Teh delicate pink is just adorable.Wonderful pictures and decor.
Love the pink tree
Hugs
gorgeous!!! I also dream of a pink christmas. If i could find a pink tree I would not think twice!
Pinkness! xoxo
Post a Comment