Came across the Disco Christmas in Hamster Land song (youtube link) and just had to do a blog post for all you hamster lovers out there!! Merry Christmas! xo
Warning: Once you listen to this song, you will not be able to get it out of your head.lol
A DOR A BLE!! that first one lookes like my son's late "Waffles" he was the longest living hamster we ever had and was sooo cool and lovable! Merry Christmas! xo Susan
11 comments:
OMG they are so cute!!
Merry Christmas Kim!
LuLu~*xoxo
Now that's too funny Byron has had the hamster dance playing all day...LOL
Hugs wendy
not a hamster lover but the pictures are almost as cute as Bear.
Too cute!!!! I had hamsters for years even in college! Thanks for sharing!! Xoxoxo. Cindy
Too cute!!!! I had hamsters for years even in college! Thanks for sharing!! Xoxoxo. Cindy
so cute!!
What brilliant photos, I love them, thank you so much for sharing. Merry Christmas! x
Only you could come up with disco Christmas in hamster land!!!!! And I SO appreciate it.
Merry Christmas Kim!
xoxo
JoAnne
A DOR A BLE!! that first one lookes like my son's late "Waffles" he was the longest living hamster we ever had and was sooo cool and lovable!
Merry Christmas!
xo
Susan
What a sweet post! :D Merry Christmas my dear! Hope you have a most wonderful one.
Hugs,
too dang funny! xoxo
Post a Comment