My new obsession? (yes, that's right they change weekly..lol) Altered bottles! I am in LOVE after taking the Diffuser Bottle workshop on
RosesOnMyTable. I have made three so far, the one in the pic above is the second bottle I altered and thought it fit in nicely with the Halloween theme. The image is from a collage sheet by
MoonlightJourney. Love Becky's collage images!
Look for a giveaway of one of the bottles I have altered during the next Halloween blog party! xo
17 comments:
very nice, i love the colors. i tried an altered bottle...better take a class. mine didn't turn out so well but then again mine may not.
love,love,love this!!!
i'm with you...Becky's sheets are awesome!!!
xo
Kim-your bottle is beautiful! You have outdone yourself with wonderful Halloween art this year!!
Kim--I just read the wonderful interview you did on Paper Traders blog!! Very nice!
Becky has some terrific sheets! This is delightful,nicely done.
Hugs
Ohhhh nicely done! I love the look and feel of this little beauty! :)
Hugs,
Fabulous work!
I most definitely will be looking for that giveaway oh Queen of the Workshops. Nicely done Kim!
Your bottle is beautiful Kim! Love the colors and the awesome witch image. Bravo!!
*clap! clap! clap!*
This is SUPERB, Kim!
i had to go look at that interview. it was a nice article on you and your art. some beautiful pieces of your displayed and of course Bear.
Love the bottle and I too am in love with making altered bottles. I took Zinnia's class over at the Artful Gathering which included an altered bottle. I want to create different looks and techniques. They are so much fun! Yours is wonderful. Hugs Marilou
That is a terrific bottle and I love your Bloggette treats. I joined a month or so ago but haven't been active. It looks like lots of fun!
Fondly,
Suz
Oh my goodness AGAIN! You are such a sweetie! and what can I say other than I AM SO GLAD YOU HAVE A NEW OBBSESSION Every week! Your artwork fills my soul with wonder!
XOXOXO
What a gorgeous bottle, it's so lovely, looks like you're having fun on your class x
Your Halloween bottles are Awesome!
hugs lynn
P.s love the music, haven't heard that song for years! LOl
Post a Comment