lovely scene!!!my favorite time of year too :DBEAR HUGS~victoria~
I just love the way you change your headers and backgrounds around for each season. where to you find all the great backgrounds and headers and is it hard to do?
I love fall too. Just not too fond of the season that follows!Our winter can be long in Michigan. Hugs
Mine too Kim! Beautiful photo!
Beautiful photograph!
Mine too I kove the colors of fall ..
i feel the way CB Hipps "the mellow, messy, leaf kicking, perfect pause between the miseries of summer and winter.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lovely scene!!!
my favorite time of year too :D
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~
I just love the way you change your headers and backgrounds around for each season. where to you find all the great backgrounds and headers and is it hard to do?
I love fall too. Just not too fond of the season that follows!
Our winter can be long in Michigan.
Hugs
Mine too Kim! Beautiful photo!
Beautiful photograph!
Mine too I kove the colors of fall ..
i feel the way CB Hipps "the mellow, messy, leaf kicking, perfect pause between the miseries of summer and winter.
Post a Comment