Bear if only you were closer Willow and Acorn would gladly play with you....They too are missing their boys... but it does mean they can sneak in to their rooms and lay on the their beds.....
Poor Bear. He's sooooo cute. Cody would play with him for sure. Actually, so would I! Mals are definitely one of my favorite breeds. (Who am I kidding? I love them ALL!)
8 comments:
Bear if only you were closer Willow and Acorn would gladly play with you....They too are missing their boys... but it does mean they can sneak in to their rooms and lay on the their beds.....
Ah--bear could come and play with Sparky!!
Sophie would love a buddy to play with . . . . but we're a wee bit far away . . . .
xxoo
Marsha
bless Bear's sweet heart!! such a dejected look on that darling boys face!!! he needs a hug and kiss!!!..give him one for me..ok?!!
Poor Bear! I think I may look a bit like him now with my one and only sweet daughter going back to school this Saturday...
Poor Bear. He's sooooo cute. Cody would play with him for sure. Actually, so would I! Mals are definitely one of my favorite breeds. (Who am I kidding? I love them ALL!)
Post a Comment