I love this ATC-wonderful. I wish I had stayed in that group--at the time I belonged, I decided I wasn't that interested in ATC's, but now because of Roses I've gotten much more interested.
beautiful atc!! love how you used the "wavey type ribbon"(i know this is not the right name,but you know what i mean!!) on the bottom of the card!..great touch to the card!!
8 comments:
glad to see your back making beautiful art.... hugs wendy
WOW this is just amazing!
XXX
Becky
I love this ATC-wonderful. I wish I had stayed in that group--at the time I belonged, I decided I wasn't that interested in ATC's, but now because of Roses I've gotten much more interested.
How lovely!!!! This is creative and beautiful. The image and the colours are perfect. Really great work.
beautiful atc!!
love how you used the "wavey type ribbon"(i know this is not the right name,but you know what i mean!!) on the bottom of the card!..great touch to the card!!
NICE!
This card is simply amazing! Love that image and the colors are fantastic!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Gaby
Lovely Kim x
Post a Comment