Made this set of atcs for the Faerieluna swap on VPI.....love this theme, Fairies and the Moon....so magickal! The images are by PaperWhimsy and Artchix. xo
oh WOW! Kim I love your very naughty faeries... I wish I could get to play too but Yahoo plays me up... I'm loving the moon in the background. I like how you have coloured it... Hugs wendy
14 comments:
oh WOW! Kim I love your very naughty faeries... I wish I could get to play too but Yahoo plays me up... I'm loving the moon in the background. I like how you have coloured it... Hugs wendy
Wow Kim these are gorgeous.
Wonderful fairy art. Love them all.
You always make the most wonderful ATC's!
These are lovely, the colors the composition, everything. Whoever receives them will be one lucky fairy lover!
Gorgeous atcs Kim!
Somebody's on a humor streak...I didn't say streaking so don't get any ideas Kim! Lol, these are sooo great! I love your humor and your art!
Oh my goodness! These caught my eye immediately! Wonderful! Creative! BRAVO!
XXX
Becky
Wow, these are great, dear Kim! Really beautifully designed!
Love them Kim- so sweet and a little naughty- they are wonderful.
O-Dorthe
These are so beautiful! I love each and every single one!
Hugs,
What dreams are made of...these ATCs are just GORGEOUS! I don't know which one is my favorite. Love them all!
Hope your day is going great!
Gaby xo
these are just beautiful I love the moons and the glitter!
Love these they so wonderful
Post a Comment