Fab collages! Love them! I have a plaque on my wall, I've had it for close to 30 some years, make new friends and keep the old, for one is silver, the other gold. Oe of my favorites ♥
Kim--these are wonderful. You do a great job with ATC's. I used to sing that song in brownies--make new friends, but keep the old-one is silver and the other gold. We sang it in a round.
8 comments:
Fab collages! Love them! I have a plaque on my wall, I've had it for close to 30 some years, make new friends and keep the old, for one is silver, the other gold. Oe of my favorites ♥
xxoo
Marsha
So sweet Kim! I was a Girl Scout leader for many years and make new friends was always a GS fav song.
Great atc's!
Kim--these are wonderful. You do a great job with ATC's. I used to sing that song in brownies--make new friends, but keep the old-one is silver and the other gold. We sang it in a round.
cute, cute, cute!
these are just way too sweet!!!! xo
Love the cool collages! I like the colours and styles! :D
Hugs,
How darling!!! The girls club!!
Hugs Lynn
Post a Comment