These are my front cover, one inside page and the back cover for the RR Journal on the PaperTraders yahoo group (see post below for the link) Once I get my journal back, I'll add more embellishments to the cover and rings...love a journal with lots of bling. I am really into Angels right now and look forward to seeing what everyone does with the theme! xo
15 comments:
beautiful covers Kim! you are going to have such a treasure!! xo
Beautiful work! Laura
What beautiful pages. I joined Paper Traders-I kept seeing such wonderful things on your blog.
this looks amazing!!!
Just absolutely beautiful.
Hugs, Amy
Oooooh...I love these!
They are FANTASTIC Kim-
so love your front -it has a special beauty.
xo,Dorthe
Beautiful treasures! I love the textures, colours, and images used. It reminds me of my mother's gardening books, they have a great natural vibe to them. Delightful! As an avid journal writer, I would adore to have one of these.
Exceptionally beautiful and artistic creations! Really terrific!
Your journal is beautiful. The colors and textures are gorgeous. Amazing!
Such a BEAUTIFUL journal!
This is an amazing journal!
Blessings Kim
Love the covers and page. Your art is always so fun to see. I enjoy your blog.
Linda
These are great, Kim, and I´m sure it will be a beautiful journal in the end!
Incredible!! Love it.
Post a Comment