How pretty! Love the crown with the butterfly wings!
Very pretty Kim!
lovely piece Kim!I'm allergic to flowers...I'll take the diamonds!.....neck,fingers,wrist..anyone will work for me!(but they have to be conflict-free).
Very pretty and like your blog. I'm a new follower,hope you'll follow me. I have a HUGE spring giveaway going on too !Hugs, Amy
Oh I love this! The layers and sentiment are fab as well as your colors.Hugs,Terri
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How pretty! Love the crown with the butterfly wings!
Very pretty Kim!
lovely piece Kim!
I'm allergic to flowers...I'll take the diamonds!.....neck,fingers,wrist..anyone will work for me!(but they have to be conflict-free).
Very pretty and like your blog. I'm a new follower,hope you'll follow me. I have a HUGE spring giveaway going on too !
Hugs, Amy
Oh I love this! The layers and sentiment are fab as well as your colors.
Hugs,
Terri
Post a Comment