Glee and cuteness! I like this postcard.I totally need to get mail that looks like that.It would be one hell of a step up from the student loan junk i get now.xx, Amy
What a wonderful postcard! I love the depth you achieved!Lotus
I love your postcard,almost looks like 3-D. Hugs, Amy
your postcard is gorgeous Kim! Beautifuly done!! xo
I love this postcard!! It is so pretty!!
Love this piece Kim. Laura
It's gorgeous Kim! We both like little girls swinging in the garden for this piece, lol.....
This postcard is divine! I keep seeing so many little details in the background. The more I study it, the more I like it. Brilliant!Have a lovely week!Hugs,Gaby
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Glee and cuteness!
I like this postcard.
I totally need to get mail that looks like that.
It would be one hell of a step up from the student loan junk i get now.
xx,
Amy
What a wonderful postcard! I love the depth you achieved!
Lotus
I love your postcard,almost looks like 3-D. Hugs, Amy
your postcard is gorgeous Kim! Beautifuly done!! xo
I love this postcard!! It is so pretty!!
Love this piece Kim. Laura
It's gorgeous Kim! We both like little girls swinging in the garden for this piece, lol.....
This postcard is divine! I keep seeing so many little details in the background. The more I study it, the more I like it. Brilliant!
Have a lovely week!
Hugs,
Gaby
Post a Comment