Tuesday, February 1, 2011
January Destash Giveaway Winners...congrats ladies!!
Destash giveaway for January....I used the random list generator on www.random.org to select the winners for the Destash Giveaway and the winners are:
Paper & Fiber....Birgit.....of SwappingHowdies Two giveaway wins...you go girl! HoooRa!
Fabric & Metal......Connie of WaxBeachArtist Another two giveaway win....what are the odds?? Yay!
*Birgit and Connie, please email me your mailing addresses and I'll send your goodies out to you asap!
Where Women Create Magazine....Pattie Ryan of OnHollyHockFarm Congrats to Pattie!! Yay!
Palm-Size Softees Pattern Book....Julee Herrmann of HeartCollective Congrats to Julee!! Yippee!
Assorted Crochet patterns and books....Lotus Vele of WhymsicalLotus Congrats to Lotus! WootWoot!
Assorted Dollmaking patterns....Birgit of SwappingHowdies Congrats to Birgit! So lovely to have you as a winner again!
Thank you so much ladies for helping me destash my space! Please email me your mailing address and I'll send out your goodies by the end of the week.
Congrats winners and thanks so much to everyone who played! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
you're so cute! that was fun...
thanks, dear... sending you an email now!
xoxo
jul
Woohoo!
Thank you Kim!!!
Lotus
Congratulations to all the winners!!!
OMG! Thanks so much, Kim. I can't wait for my mag.8>) Info on the way.
Grats to all the winners! What a cute baby :)
Post a Comment