Very cool! Congratulations!
Kim,I'm SO excited for you! And I remember when you made and posted those in our group. I'm so glad you decided to submit them. They're wonderful-I just knew they'd be published.
They're wonderful Kim! BIG congrats!!!
Way TO go !! :D
Congratulations Kim! the ATC's are so pretty!!
Congratulations Kim!!!I remember them too :)~victoria~
I'm so happy for you, Kim!Love,Helena
Yippeeeee for you!!! They are beautiful~Sharon~
Congratulations!! They look beautiful.Debby
Congratulations Kim!!!!!
WooooooHoooooooo you go girl! Awesome ATC's and worthy of publication!
Congratulations, Kim! That's wonderful and the ATCs are lovely!Hugs,Julia
Congratulations, Kim! That's fantastic. One of these days I might try ATCs.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Very cool! Congratulations!
Kim,
I'm SO excited for you! And I remember when you made and posted those in our group. I'm so glad you decided to submit them. They're wonderful-I just knew they'd be published.
They're wonderful Kim! BIG congrats!!!
Way TO go !! :D
Congratulations Kim! the ATC's are so pretty!!
Congratulations Kim!!!
I remember them too :)
~victoria~
I'm so happy for you, Kim!
Love,
Helena
Yippeeeee for you!!! They are beautiful
~Sharon~
Congratulations!! They look beautiful.
Debby
Congratulations Kim!!!!!
WooooooHoooooooo you go girl! Awesome ATC's and worthy of publication!
Congratulations, Kim! That's wonderful and the ATCs are lovely!
Hugs,
Julia
Congratulations, Kim! That's fantastic. One of these days I might try ATCs.
Post a Comment