I made this New Year postcard for Shwe Thiri Khit for the New Year Blessings swap on Willowing. The image I used is from a collage sheet by MoonlightJourney.
In return Shwe sent me this amazing Supergirl painting that says 'You Are Super' and 'You're My Star'....I love it!! The message is perfect and I adore the image.
Happy New Year to all and best wishes for all good things in 2011! Be Super! xoxo


8 comments:
Beautiful.
Oh what a beautiful glittery positive piece of art! Well done!
Hugs,
Terri
That is beautiful and the saying is lovely!
Suz
I Love it Kim! Have a wonderful New Year as well!
hugs Lynn
A bright new year is coming and it’s exciting. From the bottom of my heart I would like to wish Kim and everyone a very exciting and creative New Year!
Love,
Shwe
What a wonderful card Kim! Happy New Year!
OMG Kim~
Your piece is so hauntingly beautiful your swap partner was a lucky girl!
Shwe is one of my "Sheros"!
I went to Burma/Myanmar a few years ago and it was one of the most touching experiences of my life.
We were able to visit the home of a few artists - so so inspiring!
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous piece and sharing the story of who your swap partner was.
xoxo
jul
Post a Comment