Kim, I just love your Gothic ornaments! So well done. I am totally loving the shrine! The way you layered the trim is so fabulous! Perfect. I am definitely going to give that a try myself. I really enjoy making shrines too. Hugs, Terri
your ornaments are fabulous! gosh,wish I were in that swap!!! the shrine...gorgeous!!!! your swappartner is going to be overjoyed!! you are soooooooo talented!! I love your art! also..saw the "buttom" for the 2011 Bag challenge..looks like such fun! I'm going to try to participate!
8 comments:
Kim-all of these items for swaps are just gorgeous!
Oh Kim, these are fantastic. I hope I get one of your ornaments in that swap. Your shrine is spectacular!!!!
beautiful!!!
the shrine is exquisite!
~wow~ so beautiful
Sharon
Yes you have been busy Kim making fabulous art I might add.
Lucky swappers!
Kim, I just love your Gothic ornaments! So well done.
I am totally loving the shrine! The way you layered the trim is so fabulous! Perfect.
I am definitely going to give that a try myself. I really enjoy making shrines too.
Hugs,
Terri
your ornaments are fabulous! gosh,wish I were in that swap!!!
the shrine...gorgeous!!!! your swappartner is going to be overjoyed!!
you are soooooooo talented!! I love your art!
also..saw the "buttom" for the 2011 Bag challenge..looks like such fun! I'm going to try to participate!
You HAVE been busy! These are gorgeous!
Post a Comment