You are SO talented! Just darling! I would love to do this type of thing but haven't a clue as to where to start...ModPodge? Where do you get the vintage images and pictures. Are there books for dummies on this? LOL! I mean it? I would like to participate in those artcard swaps etc, but I have never scrapbooked or anything...I am a true novice! I did buy some tags though....it's a start I guess.
8 comments:
Wonderful tag-beautiful colors and the little child is adorable!
Oh, that is so darn cute!!!
Suz
That is just adorable....hope I get it! Love the colors!
Your little goobler is as sweet as can be.
Debby
She's just so cute!!!!! Cutest gobbler around.
Ann
Beautiful tag! I love all the colors and sparkles.
Hugs,
TErri
You are SO talented! Just darling! I would love to do this type of thing but haven't a clue as to where to start...ModPodge? Where do you get the vintage images and pictures. Are there books for dummies on this? LOL! I mean it? I would like to participate in those artcard swaps etc, but I have never scrapbooked or anything...I am a true novice! I did buy some tags though....it's a start I guess.
Post a Comment